Want to be a react developer, but don’t know how to start?
There was a time when I as a backend developer quite often heard such fancy word as React, but didn’t have a clue what it means. The only thing I knew for sure, if you truly want to stay relevant as a developer, you have to keep learning.
This is how you can start learning React. I would take it in this order:
- Check your timeline for learning React: https://daveceddia.com/timeline-for-learning-react/
- Read the official documentation: https://reactjs.org/
- Free lessons: https://www.fullstackreact.com/30-days-of-react/
- Take step-by-step training course: https://reactforbeginners.com/ (try CSSTRICKS code for discount)
- Try to start a client-side React project with no configuration: https://github.com/facebook/create-react-app
- Go deeper in React Router: https://css-tricks.com/learning-react-router/
- Learn how to build maintainable and performant user interfaces for your web applications using React: https://www.scribd.com/book/279962698/React-js-Essentials
- Browse other useful links and examples: http://todomvc.com/examples/react/
- Don’t stop learning 😉